Login to register
In life, nothing is certain, but you can help improve your overall financial well-being by creating an estate plan. In this seminar, we will help you think through important lifetime planning issues and estate planning techniques, including:
- Preparing for health care and financial decisions to be made if you are not in a position to make them yourself;
- Determine whether lifetime gifts to your loved ones or charity should play a role in your planning;
- Knowing what questions to ask your attorney to execute an effective estate plan;
- Familiarizing yourself with the basic planning documents to implement as part of your estate plan;
- Understanding the importance of asset ownership and beneficiary designations; and
- Evaluating the potential for estate taxes.